The City of Deltona was granted over $6.6 million in federal dollars through the Housing and Economic Recovery Act (HERA). The funds are available to acquire foreclosed or abandoned properties, repair and renovate them, as needed, to sell to income-qualified households. See NSP Grant Award
• Down Payment Assistance
• Trustworthy professional help to guide you through the process
• Free credit counseling
• A home that meets inspection standards for safety, livability, and energy efficiency
1. Get a pre-approval letter from a direct lender or mortgage broker of your choice.
Make your choice of a lender based on the best loan terms you can find. We are not affiliated to any Bank or Mortgage broker.
Here are two that are currently working with the NSP Program:
Michelle A. Rogers
TD BANK - Rich Demeter
1212 Providence Blvd Deltona, FL 32725
2. Complete the application below:
Download here: NSP Purchase Assistance Application
Take the complete application to:
CITY OF DELTONA (City Hall)
PLANNING AND DEVELOPMENT SERVICES
2345 Providence Boulevard, Deltona, FL 32725
Att to: Angelia Briggs–Housing Coordinator or
Denise Brooke-Community Development Adm. Asst.
3. If you qualify for the program, you will receive a pre-approval letter from the City of Deltona. Upon receipt of this letter, you can contact us to view available properties and make an offer based on the maximum purchase price you are pre-approved.
Omar Echeverri 407-301-9787 email: firstname.lastname@example.org
4. Register for NSP Homebuyer Education Class. After submitting the application, you will be contacted as for registering for the class. Please call 386-822-5778 for available clases. You will need to have a pre-approval letter from the City of Deltona NSP program in order to register for the class.
Do I need to be a first time homebuyer to purchase an NSP home?
No, as long as you don’t own any real estate property at the time you apply and purchase an NSP home.