The City of Deltona was granted over $6.6 million in federal dollars through the Housing and Economic Recovery Act (HERA). The funds are available to acquire foreclosed or abandoned properties, repair and renovate them, as needed, to sell to income-qualified households. See NSP Grant Award
• Down Payment Assistance
• Trustworthy professional help to guide you through the process
• Free credit counseling
• A home that meets inspection standards for safety, livability, and energy efficiency
1. Get a pre-approval letter:
You can also call the lender of your choice.
2. Complete the application below:
Download here: NSP Purchase Assistance Application
Please add my name Omar Echeverri / The Property Source on the first page of the application so I can follow up on your application.
Take the complete application to:
CITY OF DELTONA (City Hall)
PLANNING AND DEVELOPMENT SERVICES
2345 Providence Boulevard, Deltona, FL 32725
Att to: Angelia Briggs–Housing Coordinator or
Denise Brooke-Community Development Adm. Asst.
Please let them know that Omar Echeverri will be your Realtor.
3. If you qualify for the program, you will receive a pre-approval letter from the City of Deltona. Upon receipt of this letter, email me the letter from the City so I can show you available properties and make an offer.
Omar Echeverri 407-301-9787 email: email@example.com
The quicker you call me, the faster you will get your house!!!
Do I need to be a first time homebuyer to purchase an NSP home?
No, as long as you don’t own any real estate property at the time you apply and purchase an NSP home.